Which was the Biggest Dinosaur?
About this interest:
This interest provides ideas for stimulating children’s curiosity, understanding, knowledge and imagination about dinosaurs including real and imagined creatures of different sizes In this interest possible lines might:
- About the prehistoric world of dinosaurs and their lives
- To explore different types of dinosaurs – those on land, air and the sea;
- About things that are big and small in size, shape and measurement;
- About things that are heavy and things that are light;
- To think about herbivores and carnivores;
- About gigantic and tiny imaginary creatures in fantasy stories;
- About the passage of time and evolution;
- To find out which was the biggest dinosaur!
Spring Term Memorable Experiences